Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hello, world.

Who am I?

I am a twenty year old University of Oregon student. I like my coffee black and my mate bitter. I speak Spanish, well, more correctly castellano. Borges and Neruda are my drug of choice, but Isabel Allende is the icing to my latin american literary obsession. I run, far. I ran a marathon last year and if my volleyball injured knees hold out, two more this year. I'm studying International studies and Spanish, with a focus in journalism.

Which brings me to the second part of this entry,


Why am I writing?

Because I love to write. I've always loved to write. I just got back from a three month study abroad in Argentina and it's focused my love and motivation to spend my life writing.

But why would you read this?

Because it will be interesting. A real life, real true, look into how one college girl attempts to survive school, work, internships, friends, and boys in a world where the climate is dying, the economy is failing and I can't legally drink yet.

This should be funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment